How to Refinish Wood Floors
It should be noted that the wood floor is not a floor that does not require treatment at all. And also could not last long as floor tiles or marble floors. One treatment that is needed is to. Refinish the wood floors. The following would be my tips on how to refinish wood floors.
1. Prepare tools and materials, such as: varnish, thinner, brush, rag, waterproof sandpaper 180-240.
2. Get rid of furniture that will be in the area of camphor.
3. Clean wood flooring that will be in camphor from water, dust and oil, using a rag.
4. The next step basic coating. Grounding is done with a brush, layer by layer without leaving brush. Grounding is done with varnish made of shellac and mixed with paint thinner. Wait up to 15 minutes in order to dry the surface of the baseline results. Then again sandpaper numbers 180-240 so that the surface becomes smooth.
5. The next process is the wet sanding with sandpaper numbers 180-240 are resistant to water. Wet sanding is very important because it paves the former circular sweep in the previous stage.
6. The last process is the coating with a rag to wear but with a more dilute mixture of camphor. How to do this is by applying a step patchwork using a strong enough pressure so that the outcome is denser.